My Demented Self

My Demented Self
We're all a litte MAD

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What A Weekend :3

What a weekend...It was amazing! I love riding ATVs! They may be bumpy but it's so worth it! When I rode with Ky she went really fast and it was amazing to feel the wind in my hair and brush pass my cheeks. I couldn't help but grin and laugh the whole time! Even though my booty hurts XD! It was still a lot of fun. We had so much fun!
Ky and I picked up a bunch of cans while we were riding, but not all the time. We went on the trails at Soggy Bottom and she does drive fast but what the hell? That's the best part about it! Speed is the best part of it! I can't wait until the next time we go, if we can. The Soggy Bottom near us is closing up soon...all because they struck oil.
That can get them a lot of money, but so what? The place is amazing! So much wildlife! I can't count how many deer I saw out there. They were so beautiful! We stopped once and saw a couple of them laying down. They weren't even bothered by the ATVs because they were so used to it, plus there's no hunting. Thank God! I was glad I got to see those beautiful creatures so close to us. It was an amazing weekend.
That's all I can really say for now. Well, until next time this is The Neko signign off! Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment