My Demented Self

My Demented Self
We're all a litte MAD

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SHIIIIIT!!!


DAMN IIIIT!!!! This has to be the worst delima I've ever had!!! I can't write an English paper! AND ENGLISH PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ussually great at writing English papers. But for some reason I just can't write it! I've read the story, Greasy Lake, that I'm supposed to analyze at least three times, been through the articles five times and sat looking at my laptop's cursor blinking at me for three days! I can't stand it anymore!!! The fucking paper is due tomorrow! And I don't know what to write!!!
If that's not the worst of it, The Woman is telling me to reread the fucking thing. I'VE READ IT THREE TIMES!!!! I can't read it again!!! I'll go CRAZY!!! Well...I already am, but still!!! Why can't I just figure this out???
I can't believe I'm saying this but FUCK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how awesome my teacher is, I can't do this! It's too much...I can't stand the way this is pressuring me...I really hate it.
I better go before the water works start...Signing off for now.
-The Neko

No comments:

Post a Comment