My Demented Self

My Demented Self
We're all a litte MAD

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Long Day...


Well...Today was one of the longest days of my life. It was a good day, I'll admit. The first thing I did was wake up at my friend, Lilbit's house. I had spent the night because the next morning we were going to church for Ash Wendsday. Yesturday was Mardi Gras, or Fat Tuesday. This morning we woke up at 5:15 A.M. to get ready. It was really cool. I can see the ashes on my head in the reflection on my laptop XD.
Anyway, after church we went to school. We were messing around in my Physics teacher's room until we had to get on the bus to go to the George Bush Library. It was really cool. I liked the gifts that were given to them by the other world leaders. My favorites were the vase that was presented to them by the amabasador of Japan, the bible with mother of pearl, one of the swords and the gun with encrusted diamonds.
After the tour we heard a few A&M professors speak. They were pretty good. After two speakers we ate lunch. Mine was small because on Ash Wendsday you're supposed to fast. Anyway, after lucnh I ended up running into a really close friend of mine from another school; Dezzy. She's still as beautiful as ever! She was all dressed up too! And she looked really good.
After my reunion with Dezzy my school saw another speaker who talked about radiology. He was interesting. I think it was his Russian accent, but the subject was really cool too. After that, we all went outside and borded the bus back school, where I'm sitting now.
I'm actually sitting on the cabnet in the back of my Physics teacher's room listening to One Man Wrecking Machine by Guster. It's been a long day, and this black Neko is a bit sleepy. It was a good day, and all in all a quite satisfying day. No matter how loud my classmates get, they won't be able to spoil my floating mood.
I'll be signing off for now. Until next time,
The Neko

No comments:

Post a Comment