My Demented Self

My Demented Self
We're all a litte MAD

Friday, March 11, 2011

FREEDOM!!!!



WHOOP!!! Today is the last day of school until spring break! After school, it's straight to camping with my friend Ky. We're going to Soggy Bottom to get dirty and muddy from ATVing. It'll be my first time, but it's going to be a lot of fun :3. I'm a bit sad because I won't get to see my boyfriend on his birthday because he'll be in Europe. But it's all good, we'll get to see each other on the next weekend. Me and Ky are going to be a couple of mud cakes by monday XD. Anyway, it's early and I'm a bit tired. I have to turn in Ky's English paper. No, I didn't write hers for her and no, I wasn't able to finish mine. I'm dooooooommeeeed!!! Oh well...I could e-mail it to Dougy (my English teacher). I hope he doesn't mind. I'm going to go ahead and maybe catch a few more Z's before heading to class. Later peoples! Signing off for now, -The Neko

No comments:

Post a Comment