My Demented Self

My Demented Self
We're all a litte MAD

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Random



Well, Christmas is over and everyone is back at school reading Shakespeare and Poe. There's really nothing much going on. I've changed schools from Smartz to Chillz. I'm not upset or sad, I'm actually happy. I get to hang out with old friends and relax. I don't have that much homework and the classes are actually really easy. 


Yesterday at lunch we suddenly started talking about Yu-Gi-Oh for no apparent reason. I whipped out my deck that I carry in my backpack and we all got to talking about how we need to duel each other like we used to in middle school. Well, today Zee brought his deck and we had a dual after I ate. It was fun being able to act like a kid again. 


Now I wanna watch the first Yu-Gi-Oh series again. It's the only one I ever pay attention to because the other ones just suck. I have the season 0 from Japan that I need to finish watching so I'll probably do that sometime soon. 


This is my life now and I'm happy with it. I might be writing again soon. Talk to you then.


-The Neko

No comments:

Post a Comment