My Demented Self

My Demented Self
We're all a litte MAD

Monday, April 30, 2012

Forever A Worrier

So...the day before yesterday I got a text from my Lil T telling me that he'd run away. Where he was...let's just call it Kiddie Hell. So, he ran away from Kiddie Hell and I wasn't able to take him in because of Mrs. Boss my landlady. I was distraught. He tells me not to worry and being who I am, I will always worry. So, here I sit worrying about him. I will always worry about people even when they tell me not to worry. Isn't that dumb? But it's who I am and I can't change that. 


I barely got any sleep last night and I wake up and go through the motions of getting ready for school. On the way to school I see Lil T walking along the side of the road. I tell The Woman and she makes a U-turn and we stop to talk to him even though I'll be a bit late to school. Do you really think I care if I'm late? No. So, we talk for  a little bit and I'm glad he's okay. 


We leave and I get to school. I'm shaking like a leaf, and I still am. I'm relieved and still worried. I'll always worry. I guess that's all for this morning. Thanks for listening. Laterz.


-The Neko

No comments:

Post a Comment