My Demented Self

My Demented Self
We're all a litte MAD

Friday, July 29, 2011

Been A Long Time




I realize that it's been a long time since I last posted. I've been avoiding it because I don't really know what to say. Life sucks, plain and simple. Family sucks, friends abandon, and the only thing that saves me is reading, listening to music and writing. Those are my only outlets and they save my life everyday. I get to escape from the harshness of reality and sink myself neck deep in dark scenarios, twisted characters, and ever flowing words.


Anyway, today I got to stay in The Abyss (my room) for the majority of the day, hiding from sunlight and sipping on my second worse addiction (Dr. Pepper, my first being music). Today was relatively stress free other than a call from Mr. Heroin Man. He got The Woman all riled up. It wasn't very pretty but she calmed down after a minute.


Well after that I crawled back into The Abyss and continued reading and writing with music blasting. Many times The Woman came in and looked at my stereo then at me saying "can you listen to something softer?" as the acid rhythms and pounded bass of some of my bands oozed out of the speakers. I just grinned and said "sure" before popping in Mozart. The Woman would give me 'the look' before leaving the room. Then I'd just change my music back to the acidic tunes I'd been listening to before.


I'm a vindictive little bitch, aren't I?


So, now that you know what I've been doing all day I guess I'm done. A few parting words. When you're beating up an enemy, it's not physical abuse, it's anger management.


-The Neko

No comments:

Post a Comment